Meditation & Prayer Retreat: Advanced
The Heart & Power of Meditation!
Created and facilitated by Dr. Roger W. Teel
About the Retreat
An experience of deepening and further awakening for those who have participated in the Basic Meditation and Prayer Retreat.
- Anchor a greater experience of the infinite depth and potential of your True Nature
- Learn specific “inner postures” that sustain and deepen centeredness and at-one-ment
- Transcend personal life barriers by super-charging awakened awareness
- Embrace the freedom and joy of a more skilled and devoted spiritual practice
- Experience the dynamic upliftment of a contained and focused environment, our fellowship of the sacred
NOTE: Registrants must have previously attended at least one of Mile Hi’s meditation retreats in order to attend this retreat.
Sun., June 2 – Wed., June 5, Franciscan Retreat Center, Colorado Springs
Registration deadline is Fri., May 17.
Click here for the registration form.
Click here for the retreat instructions.
Pre-registration required. For more information, contact Karen Thomas, Events Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-974-2240.
Additional Information About Meditation
10 Science-Based Reasons to Start Meditating Today
Meditation was once thought of as an esoteric practice or a hippy-dippy activity. That's no longer the case. Now scientists are proving that it can be tremendously beneficial for our health and happiness! Download the 10 Science-Based Reasons to Start Meditating Today infographic.
The Quiet Power of Meditation
CBS News broached the topic of meditation in this story and found that researchers pointed to a variety of healthful and practical benefits far beyond reducing stress.
©2016 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to watch the video.